It was an emotional goodbye to Barcelona as Lionel Messi shed tears during his interview yesterday. Despite all the tears the former Barcelona star is set to join Paris Saint-German.
According to Fabrizio Romano, he shared this on his Facebook Channel…
– Leo Messi is now set to join PSG. Leo Messi is set to join Paris Saint-Germain on a two years contract, confirmed.
– Jorge Messi and Leo’s lawyers have received the official contract from PSG today morning, after talks started last Thursday.
– Paris Saint-Germain are offering two years and one year option to extend the agreement until June 2024. €35m salary net per season but with add ons included. €50m salary rumours were completely fake.
– Leo Messi is ready to accept, he’ll sign with PSG once the final details will be fixed after checking the contract in the next hours.
– Messi and PSG are now planning for Leo’s travel, medical next week and official unveiling in Paris as expected. Here we go expected soon for Leo to PSG!
More Transfer News thanks to Fabrizio Romano:
Harry Kane is still a Tottenham Player
Tottenham manager Nuno on Harry Kane: “Harry is with us. He has to quarantine, he’s in the lodge but he’s training. He already made the first day with the sports science. He’s with us. Good”. #THFC Nuno on Lautaro rumours: “I will only speak about Spurs players”.
Arsenal still want Martin Ødegaard
Arsenal are still keeping an eye on Martin Ødegaard. He’s always been the main target as number 10 – if he decides to leave Real and Real decides to sell him, Arsenal will bid for Ødegaard. 🔴🇳🇴 #AFC Arsenal would be ready to try also for a permanent move… but it’s up to Real.