With garlic butter prawns, vibrant veg and a hint of lemon, it only takes 5 ingredients and 15 minutes to throw together this fresh and fancy pasta. It is the ideal dish to whip up for any unexpected guests!
* 500g packet of dried linguine pasta
* 500g packet of frozen peeled broad beans
* 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
* 280g packet Prawns with Lemon & Garlic Butter
* 1 bunch of asparagus, cut diagonally into thirds
* 1 lemon, rind cut into thin strips, juiced, plus extra lemon cheeks, to serve
3 Method / Steps
Cook the pasta in a large saucepan of salted boiling water following packet directions, adding the broad beans in the last 3 minutes of cooking. Drain.
Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large, deep frying pan over high heat. Add the prawns and asparagus. Cook, tossing occasionally, for 2-3 minutes or until the prawns curl and change colour.
Add the pasta mixture and lemon juice to the prawn mixture and toss until combined. Scatter over the lemon rind , season and serve the pasta with extra lemon cheeks.
source – cooking365coza