A winter favourite that can be served around the fire, in lieu of dessert, after a winter braai.
– 1 cup butter, softened
– ½ cup confectioners sugar
– ½ cup packed brown sugar
– 2 cups vanilla ice cream, softened
– 1 tsp ground cinnamon
– 1 tsp ground nutmeg
– ½ cup boiling water
– 1-3 tbsp rum
* In a large bowl, cream the butter and sugars until light and fluffy.
* Beat in the ice cream, cinnamon and nutmeg.
* Cover and store in the freezer.
* For each serving, place ½ cup butter mixture in a mug, add boiling water and stir to dissolve.
* Stir in rum to taste.
source – cooking365.co.za