Connect with us

Hi, what are you looking for?

Scandals

Prophet shave 17-year-old’s pubic hair to cleanse evil spirits

Mapostori

Drama and chaos as Prophet shave 17-year-old’s pubic hair to cleanse evil spirits. On the second day the accused tied the complainant’s legs together with a piece of white cloth spread lotion in her armpits before inserting his fingers into her pr!vate parts.

A self-styled spiritual healer was charged with indecent assault after he shaved off hair from a 17-year-old girl’s private parts and the armpits in order to deliver her from spiritual husbands.

Lingani Ncube (42) was convicted by Zvishavane Magistrate Charity Tonongera on two counts of indecent assault for the act. He was sentenced to three months in jail or $2 000 fine, eight months were wholly suspended for five years.

Prosecutor Tinashe Maponde said on September 23, 2020 the complainant and her mother went to Ncube’s house for spiritual deliverance. While at Ncube’s place the mother was delivered first.

After delivering the complainant’s mother Ncube called the complainant to his bedroom for deliverance. The court heard that while in the bedroom Ncube pushed the complainant to the floor, removed her pant and started shaving her.

When the complainant tried to stop Ncube, he told her that it was his way of delivering people and the same had just been done to the teen’s mother. After shaving the complainant was ordered to take a bath and she later left with her mother.

The following day the complainant and her mother came back again and she went straight to Ncube’s bedroom. The accused tied the complainant’s legs together with a piece of white cloth and spread lotion on her armpit while inserting his fingers into her private part.

The complainant screamed for help and went to report the incident to her mother.
A Police report was filed leading to Ncube’s arrest.

Source – Zimeye

In other news – New lockdown regulations: Gatherings limit revised to 100

New lockdown regulations: Gatherings limit revised to 100. Announcing the changes after yesterday’s Cabinet meeting, Information, Publicity and Broadcasting Services Minister Monica Mutsvangwa said there had been confusion among the public over just how many people were allowed to attend gatherings, with different maximums set for different types.Monica Mutsvangwa

The maximum limit at any gathering, regardless of what it is for, has now been set at 100, and restaurants can now…Learn More.

Comments

You May Also Like

Entertainment

Television personality and musician Zulu Mkhathini has just released his latest single which he has dedicated to women. The single is a taste of...

Entertainment

An anonymous list is circulating that accuses various men of rape, and rapper Da L.E.S has also objected to being so named. Music producer...

Entertainment

Johannesburg residents and tourists can finally rest easy as the city of Joburg confirmed that the statue of Brenda Fassie will return to Newtown....

South Africa News

Three people have been arrested for the kidnapping of Amy’Leigh de Jager, who was snatched from her mother’s car at the Laerskool Kollegepark in...

Copyright © 2020 ZoxPress Theme. Theme by MVP Themes, powered by WordPress.