Some Twitter users were left in shock and some in laughter after a man vanished as he was electrocuted by a live wire from an electrical pole.
In CCTV footage, the man can be seen walking out of a shop and then looking for a spot so he could urinate.
He approached the electrical pole – which seemed to have exposed live wires – and it exploded when his urine came into contact with the wires.
The footage shows the man ‘vanishing’ from the scene after the explosion.
Hayibo where did he go to? This is straight up witchcraft pic.twitter.com/1Lr2qzlErp
— serotoninless𓆏 (@DrkLightYinYang) November 3, 2020
Also in other news;
Wales manager Ryan Giggs has been arrested on suspicion of assaulting his girlfriend, Kate Greville, it was reported on Saturday night.
Police attended the Salford home of the 46-year-old former Manchester United winger on Sunday night following a reported disturbance, according to The Sun, which claims that he was questioned on suspicion of actual bodily harm and assault. Learn more