After Laycon was announced as the winner of Big Brother Naija S5, he walked away with the biggest prize in BBN history! This included:
- N30 million (approximately US$79 000) in cash, plus an extra N6 million (US$15 800) he won during his stay in the house.
- A two-bedroom apartment courtesy of Revolution Plus, filled with home appliances from Scanfrost.
- A trip to Dublin sponsored by Guinness, plus a trip to Dubai from Travelbeta, plus another trip to watch the UEFA Champions League finale, plus a trip to Scotland – he’s going to need a new passport for all those stamps!
- An SUV from Innoson Motors.
- A smartphone from Oppo.
- A branded chiller.
- $500 in Bitcoin.
- A marketing campaign deal and a brand ambassador deal.
- And last but not least, a year’s supply of Indomie noodles, Munch It, Colgate toothpaste and Pepsi, plus free skincare products and homecare products.
Watch the BBNaija S5 finale again, plus relive all your favourite moments from the season
If you missed out on the BBNaija S5 finale, Showmax has you covered. Watch Ebuka read out the name of the winner, plus go back and check out the full collection of every major moment that went down this season, including the launch episode where the Lockdown theme was revealed, all the Head of House challenges, daily highlights, and of course Extra View (aka Weekly Highlights) for those who don’t have time to watch it all. Showmax also had exclusive Nomination episodes where we followed the housemates into the closed Diary Room sessions where they had to vote who would leave the house, plus the evictions.
Also in other news;
Renowned Zambian artiste and songwriter – Daev has died with three others while one has survived with serious injuries after getting involved in a road traffic accident.
Daev who was signed to XYZ Entertainment is known for various hit songs such as the famous love song titled “It’s never been easy” and was known to be one of Zambia’s finest vocalists. Learn more