Denim jeans come in different sizes, styles and hues but still remain an essential in most girls’ – and many guys – wardrobes.
After all, you can wear jeans in all seasons and for so many occasions and they never seem to go out of fashion.
Make sure you find a cut that fits comfortably, and in the right size.
This style is typically fitted at the hips, with a more relaxed fit through the legs. Boyfriend jeans can be baggy or slim, cuffed or not.
You can style them to create plenty of fashionable outfits for casual looks, date night or even a day at the office.
For a sophisticated look, style them with a simple white shirt and a pair of white kitten heels, and you’re good to go.
If you want that casual look, pair your jeans with sneakers. Make sure to cuff or hem your pants so that they fall under your ankle bone.
You can never go wrong with a white T-shirt because it gives you that clean look. Polish up with a bucket hat and black shades.
Make skinny jeans the star of your outfit and match with a tight T-shirt tucked in plus a pair of black rocker boots.
For a casual yet sophisticated work outfit, wear wide-legged jeans with an attractive silk blouse and clear strapped heels.
For another simple but chic combination, pair them with a crop-top. Spring is approaching so show some skin and don’t forget to add a boater hat.
HOW TO LOOK AFTER YOUR DENIM
You do not need to wash denim as often as other garments, but you should still wash them after four days of wear.
Constantly washing your jeans may lead to fading. Other laundry tips:
- Remember to read the label before washing for the first time.
- If they are not dirty but do have a stain, take an old toothbrush, wet it and work bit of soap into the stain to remove it. Rinse through with clear water.
- When you do wash jeans, use cold water to help prevent shrinking.
- Wash your denims inside out and then hang them up to dry inside out to prevent them from fading.
- Choose a laundry detergent designed to keep colours vibrant.
Following these instructions will give your denim jeans a longer life.